Maltitol is obtained from the hydrogenation of maltose. It is an earlier sugar alcohol used in low-calorie sweeteners. There are two products: one is a colorless crystalline product; the other is a colorless viscous liquid with high sweetness and calories Low, good safety, sufficient raw materials, simple manufacturing process, unique properties that other sweeteners do not have, maltitol is used in oral preparations, candy, etc.
Appearancewhite crystalline powder
Assay, on dry basis (w/%)鈮?9.0
Water Content (w/%)鈮?.3
Reducing Sugars(as glucose) (w/%)鈮?.1
Resdue on ignition (w/%)鈮?.1
Specific optical rotation (掳)+105.5~+108.5
Heavy metals, as Pb (mg/kg)鈮?
Melting point (掳C)148.0-151.0
1. Food Industry
(1) Low-calorie functional sweetener
(2) Used as a fat substitute
(3) It can be used as a sweetener for high-fat foods such as ice cream, butter pastries, toffee, etc. It can inhibit body fat accumulation and prevent obesity.
(4) It is used to process chewing gum, candy, cakes, beverages and food for children and the elderly, etc., which can promote the absorption of calcium by the human body, and can prevent dental caries and senile porosity.
(5) It is used to process preserved fruits, jellies, pickles, etc., which can extend the shelf life of fruits and vegetables.
(6) Used in breads and pastries to extend shelf life.
2. Chemical Industry
It can be used as a raw material for synthetic chemistry to produce synthetic resins, surfactants, contact agents, etc.
3. Pharmaceutical industry
It can be made into medicinal beverages and other products specifically for patients with diabetes, liver disease, cardiovascular disease, arteriosclerosis, hypertension, obesity, and osteoporosis.
Since maltitol has good hygroscopicity and moisturizing properties, it can be used as a certain component of cosmetics and as a moisture regulator.
Designate, cleaned 25 kg net kfaft bag each
One year stored in room temperature.
STORAGE & TRANSPORATION:
Avoid sunlight, rain. Store in unbroken packaging at the cool, dry and well-ventilated place.Sweetners
- Created: 29-01-21
- Last Login: 29-01-21